Freitag, 28. Juli 2017

The 90's Trio by DIFFERENT dimension

Press Sample*

Warning: You might need some sunglasses! :D 

The 90's Trio by DIFFERENT dimension consists of three vibrant neon shades which are only available as a set and are limited edition, so they won't be restocked once they are sold out!
They will be released on July 29 at 9am EST at differentdimensionpolish.bigcartel.com.


Let's start with the swatches!

OMG, a neon pink creme. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




Dope, a neon highlighter yellow creme. I'm wearing three coats with a glossy top coat.




Bomb, a neon blue creme. I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat.




I also did three different designs with the Trio :)


A reverse stamping with the Holy Shapes 13 plate and Black Knight by MoYou London. The white base is White Quartz by Masura, by the way one of the best white polishes I ever had :D And of course finished with a glossy top coat.




A smooshy nailart over a white base (White Quartz by Masura as well) plus glossy top coat.




Last but not least, a dry brush nailart with some glossy top coat :)




I have to confess, at first I was worried about the application of the polishes as they are more on the thicker side and they didn't even out by themselves. But as soon as I put some top coat on, they are totally awesome! So no need to worry if you're okay with two to three coats for full coverage :)

Tell me what you think! :)

Kommentare:

  1. it is interesting that this collection is released right after Sun of a Beach collection, which are very fun colors as well

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die sind echt Bäm! :D Ich liebe das Design mit den Dreiecken. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3